Media sharing is an important aspect in the communication flows and processes of the EUD in Cambodia. There is an increasing need for EUD staff to better share media – this has been pinpointed in an ongoing communication and visibility mission. A Digital Asset Management system is seen as a potential tool to help the EU Delegation in Cambodia address its media sharing needs and workflows, in particular:
- to share resources between multiple users, including EA, partners and their implementing agencies, with the ability to easily access and upload media.
- to host a range of media assets including videos, publications, social media posts, photo-galleries and various media documents.
- to integrate metadata (tagging) and search engine functionalities that are customized to reflect the EUD’s key areas of communication.
- to enable the EUD and its staff to improve media management capacities, with clear curation and publishing approval tools and guidelines.
Under the supervision of Particip GmbH, a service provider should development and launch a secured and e-centric online application. The company is to provide the following services:
- Develop, customise and launch a system that offers many features to access and disseminate photos and its information for various communication purposes (see list of required features) to the users of the EUD and its key partners;
- Provide hosting and maintenance services for the online digital asset management platform for a year minimum.
- Provide individual capacity building support in working with key EUD staff and during key training workshops (to be identified). 4. Coordinate and migrate the data from the EUD’s photo/video database (share drive) into the new system with all the captioning and maintaining the new data for 4 months (1st February 2019 – 30th May 2020)
List of Features:
The Digital Asset Management system is required to offer the following specific features for EU staff and its key partners:
- User interface designed for ease of use
- A responsive search engine
- Wide range of supported languages
- Intuitive ordering of search results
- Preview and convert functions for different file formats
- Direct download & upload of data
- In-app customization to fit the EU key sectors/activities and visual identity
- Advanced metadata tagging and categorization
- Pin assets by geographic location
- Exporting to social media channels
- Slideshows and videos embedding to third-party sites
- Enterprise Single Sign-On registration system.
- Advanced user settings, with multiple access levels
- Secure Internal and external file sharing
- Generation of in-depth reports using analytics tools
- Integration and syncing with other reliable systems
- D.A.M. Application is launched, operational online after archiving the EUD photos with captions, publications and video.
- Secure hosting is provided with maintenance services for the online digital asset management platform for four months.
- A series of group and/or individual training sessions on using the application are offered to the EUD staff.
- Professional workshop by a photographer and digital designer is made for the programme focal points from the EUD on good photos and digital designing.
- A dedicated resource is available at short notice to assist and to ensure a speedy integration of all existing data from share drive to the new data system (500 media assets)
- Maintenance is made on monthly basis, including some urgent services (i.e. fixing bugs), and making back-ups of the data.
- Progress Reports (project milestones) and final report.
- Detailed proposal (10 pages) with timeline for each activity will be submitted, criteria for bidding.
- Total budget will be $14000 inclusive of the taxes for the entire contract period